Enrichment Class Information
- Each class is offered once a week.
- There is no limit to how many classes per week a child can attend.
- Classes are open to all children (unless there is an age requirement).
- Spaces are filled on a first come, first serve basis. Once capacity is reached, we will start a wait list. Each class has its own capacity, which is determined based on what will allow children to get the most out of the experience. Please understand that if a class is not sufficiently enrolled we may need to cancel it.
- When you sign up for a class, you sign up for the entire session. Refunds are allowed up until the end of business the day after the first class. Example: Class is on Monday. After the class you realize it is not the right fit for your child. In order to receive a refund you need to submit your request by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by the end of the next business day, Tuesday. Please understand that we cannot make exceptions to this rule.